When I last tried to implement Configured Hub as the Intercompany settlement method, the year was 2005, the latest release of JD Edwards was 8.11 and Configured Hub was just added as new functionality. While the idea of a Configured Hub was attractive, it lacked tight integration in the AP, AR and PO modules. This created too many possibilities for errors and made it impractical to implement. Read more…
Posts Tagged ‘Configured Hub’
May 4th, 2010 Comments off
Subscribe to JDE Newsletter/Blog
3-way Voucher Match 8.12 Accounts Payable ACH Address Book AP Asset split Asset Transfer batch jobs boris goldenberg Cash Basis consultant Critical Patch Update cutover duplicate check EnterpriseOne fat client Financials Fixed Assets Fusion GL IFRS JDE JDEdwards mlbig Mobile Open AP P0000 P00950 P0411 P0413M P4314 P12853 R11C850 R11C854 R12855 Recurring Vouchers SAP security stand-alone Task View TomorrowNow upload Vouchers Wire Transfer
- JD Edwards Functional Analyst - St. Louis, MO
- Help Desk-Software Application Support
- JDE Inventory Analyst
- JD Edwards Financials Consultant
- JDE Developer
- Software Help Desk and Customer Support Consultant
- Master Scheduler
- JDE World Configurator Consultant..........
- JDE HCM / HR Consultant..........
- JD Edwards World Developer