Outsourced Report development
Managed the delivery of all reports for an international client. Coordinated multiple developers, performed QA and helped with testing.
Fixed Assets/Job Cost Implementations
Implementation of the Fixed Assets module in Oracle EnterpriseOne. Led the project to successful completion in 3 months, with complex requirements of GAAP and TAX books and the ability to report on wholly-owned and JV%-owned assets. Setup all straightline, MACRS and bonus depreciation formulas.
Implementation of the Job Cost and Contracts modules in Oracle EnterpriseOne. Led 2 teams of project managers and accountants to a successful Go-live in just 3 months. Helped setup the Cost Code structure, and an interface to a 3rd party AP workflow.
Implementation of Oracle EnterpriseOne 9.0
Implementation of Oracle EnterpriseOne 9.0 for a private Japanese gold mining company. In charge of the Procure to Pay, Inventory and Financials modules (GL, AP, Fixed Assets). All activities were successfully completed including module configurations, data migration, user documentation, testing and user training. Since most of the implementation team was based in Japan, effective communications and trust had to be established with the Japanese team members.
Upgrade from World to EnterpriseOne 8.12
Upgrade of JDE World to Oracle EnterpriseOne 8.12 for a public sector company. Team Leader in charge of the financial modules (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets), and SME on the Procure-to-Pay process. In addition to the standard upgrade activities, the client desired a complete financial structure reorganization with a new Chart of Accounts and Business Units.
- Designed conversion programs to handle the CoA reorg across all modules in E1.
- The decision to use Advanced Cost Accounting added an extra layer of complexity.
This effort was successfully accomplished within the project timeline.
Re-implementation of Oracle EnterpriseOne 8.11
Re-implementation of Oracle EnterpriseOne 8.11 for a private development company. Team Lead in charge of the General Ledger module. Multiple successes were achieved on the project:
- Rebuilt and stabilized the cash basis ledger
- Standardized the Chart of Accounts
- Improved the bank reconciliation process, and facilitated its outsourcing
- SME on the Global consolidations effort
- Numerous improvements to internal processes and financial reporting
4 implementations of JDEdwards EnterpriseOne
4 concurrent implementations of JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 8.11 for 4 public REIT companies. Team Lead in charge of the General ledger, and SME on the AP, Work Order and Subcontract teams. Performed data conversions for all of the above modules using Microsoft Access as the ETL tool. As part of the implementation, created Project Plans, documented Current State, designed Future State, executed CRP, conversions and user training. Directed planning sessions between the 4 REITs to insure that design decisions were appropriate to all.
- Facilitated the implementation of both Accrual and Cash Basis accounting ledgers
- Designed an interface to import Vouchers from AvidXchange (AP Workflow solution) into JDE
- Implemented Lock Box and Auto Bank Rec. functionality.
- Implemented GL Company’s Real Time Inquiry Suite software (GL,AP and AR reporting solution).